Thursday, December 4, 2008

SWEET: Spidi Senses


As my first post, it’s only fitting that I write about yogurt. I love good frozen yogurt, I hate bad frozen yogurt. Shockingly I am going to tell you what I love and why. Berrywild is my all time favorite. For a while I was working it into almost every conversation. For example –

“This pizza is so good, it’s like the berrywild of pizza.”

“The portions are so generous here, how b-wild of them.”

There were even times I wanted to point out to my friends how I didn’t mention berrywild, but then I’d stop myself because, I would be mentioning berrywild.

Here are the reasons why I love Berrywild:

1) Best yogurt ever
2) They give you more yogurt AND toppings than Pinkberry
3) They have a punch card and after 10 punches you get a free MEDIUM yogurt with 3 toppings
4) 6 flavors, 6 FLAVORS!
5) Cheaper than the over-hyped and over-priced Pinkberry

Other yogurt places that I like:
Red Mango
Saec

Places I dislike/hate:
Pink Berry – because it’s the man of frozen yogurt, they are stingy with the toppings and it’s overpriced
Tasty D – one of the original frozen yogurt places, but somehow forgot to keep up with the times and now tastes like frozen nothingness
16 Handles – I went, I ate, I threw it out – too artificial

http://berrywildyogurt.com/

No I am not on the b-wild payroll but I should be.

2 comments:

tlynnehein said...

omg this post is soooo funny. this is like the berry wild of posts.

Unknown said...

I'm sorry...but I like 16 handles...