Monday, December 8, 2008

SALTY: WT Freakin F

What was up with the Simpsons last night? Really weird. It was almost like whoever wrote it really wasnt familiar with the characters at all. Like that whole Homer and Moe thing? WTF? I mean if it was like Lenny or Carl okay, but Homer? I take that back, even those guys it might have been a little weird. But maybe not, I'm not sure yet, but I am sure about Homer. Am I missing something, was that a parody of a movie? After 10, 12 seasons of developing character profiles something did NOT align with a few of those scenes. I will say the whole, Marc Cuban thing, it was good, and I was even more impressed that he guest starred as himself, but i guess that just plays into his whole, "I am so eccentric and think out side of the box and am a loose cannon but in a safe way" whole thing.

FYI - its the episode where Mr. Burns goes to Billionaire camp - in case you see it later you will know what I am talking about.

2 comments:

tlynnehein said...

speaking of crazy tv did you see this:
http://tv.yahoo.com/the-mentalist/show/43011/news/urn:newsml:tv.ap.org:20081210:nielsens__ER:44488

is this some kind of joke?

Valley said...

what? that it has 5 stars? TH - he doesnt care about the law, he cares about justice and that apparently gets 5 stars.