Thursday, December 4, 2008

SALTY: Big Tuna

Sadly this season of the office really has fallen off the wagon. Don’t get me wrong it’s still in my top 5 shows on TV, but I don’t know if it was the writers strike or what but there is definitely a chink in the show’s chain. Other than the season premier, every episode has been good, not great, and it is especially not living up the bar the past seasons have set before. Recently I have re-watched all of season 1, almost all of season 2 and the beginning of season 3. And I have to say every episode I watch has been just as good as the last, until now. Regardless, it’s still better than most to all sitcoms on TV and I haven’t given up hope….yet. I believe they will be back. As a ray of light, I am going to leave you with one of my favorite quotes from the show, "I guess the atmosphere that I’ve tried to create here is that I’m a friend first, a boss second and probably an entertainer third" – Michael Scott

No comments: